Saturday, February 13, 2010

Waiter, There's a Nerd in My Soup

I'm very busy at the moment with my usual writing schedule, PLUS my mutant drilling schedule. Oh, you must know what I'm talking about:



Playing wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. My first attempt to launch the game resulted in the soon-to-be-dreaded Windows error message "BioShock 2 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Without going into my extreme rage in unflattering detail... after two days of trawling forums filled with similarly distraught gamers I found the solution. It was, of course, ridiculously simple. If you are having troubles getting the game to work I recommend checking here and/or visiting the 2K Games tech support forums. Yes, I had a genuine "Computer Says No" scenario, and we all know how irritating that is.



At least I can laugh about it, now... *twitch*

Technical troubles aside, I am happy to report that BioShock 2 is just as good as I'd hoped. I won't be posting any spoilers, so you will have to play for yourself to find out what it is all about. Now, if you will excuse me... *drilling*

No comments:

Post a Comment