Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Say What


Apologies for the lack of content/posting. I'm saving all my energy for the introduction at the moment. You will have to take my word for it that I'm Doing Important Stuff (and not, say, watching videos of hamsters on pianos).

I did leave the house recently, taking my rabbit/study buddy to the vet. On the way through scenic Booragoon, I took a few pics of the bridal facilities.







I've never seen such a realistic depiction of bridesmaid-ism.

This abandoned service centre also caught my attention. Apparently computers are 'over' in Booragoon.



It wasn't until I uploaded the photos that I noticed the strange shape in the lower right hand corner of the image.

I'm not entirely certain... but I think it might be a headless animal.

Or maybe it's just a pile of rubbish. Or a red plastic bag. Right? Whatever it is, it sure spooked me out when I saw it.

Feel free to perform your own visual analysis and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment